Security and Solidarity with our new program "STAY SAFE"
The world has been fundamentally changed by COVID-19. It is therefore essential that we commited to protect all our workers, guests and partners .
Riad WOW ‘s owner, Dr. Sarraf Wassermann, has implemented a health code with extremely strict hygiene and staff training protocols to ensure a safe stay.
Our commitment to safety:
- providing a clean and safe environment for our customers and members of our team:
- Increase the frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-demand surfaces, bedrooms and common areas
- Daily disinfection of room keys and door handles
- Implementation of a 24-hour period between each rental of the rooms for maximum disinfection
- Comprehensive training programs in hygiene and prevention
- Respect of safety distances with customers
- Hand washing every 30 minutes, wearing a mandatory mask
- Daily temperature measurement
For hotel guests:
- Temperature measurement by infrared thermometer on arrival
- Separate entry and exit to the establishment
- Installation of hydro-alcoholic solution dispensers, gloves and masks at the main entrance and in the various public areas of the hotel and in the rooms
- Incentives for social distancing in public areas of the hotel: spacing of restaurant tables and reception. Installation of a glass partition at the reception and at the bar
- Encouragement of contactless payment methods (prepayment, transfer, bank cards, QR code)
- Breakfast table service to replace the buffet.
- Menus presented on large slates
Our commitment to solidarity: For each reservation, we will donate 10 dirhams to the Marrakech public hospital for the fight against covid-19